12 May 2005

Heading back to Austin Today

Hey All,
We have some great photos of Iguazu Falls (Cataratas Iguazu) in Argentina and Brasil... we went last weekend. It was truly a stunning place. I'll have some posted soon.

We are heading back to Austin today, going to be in tomorrow... it'll be good to feel the heat again! 8-) According to weather, it should be mid-80's F and partially sunny. Of course, Marcela and I have brought rain to nearly every place we've visited recently, and Austin probably won't be any different. Saturday and Sunday say rain.... ugh. At least I hope I'll be able to watch some tv, I missed Stargate SG1 and Atlantis season finales, Lost and almost everything else good the past 2.5 months.. 8-)

Of course, it will also give me a chance to install the new Mac Tiger Operating System on my desktop and ibook... should be super fun. I also have lots of video to catch up on... Nearly 12 hours of DV tapes to digitize and edit.... ek. nice stuff, but I don't even have a newer machine that can handle it... YET. 8-) G5 here I come... anyone know any good deals out there? Used maybe?

I have a few contracts to help with the cost of a new mac, and it should be tax deductable this year too... 8-) If you need any legal advice, check out Taylor & Dunham, or any health insurance, check out ASAPQuotes.com. [end of work search engine work plug]

Hope to see you all in Austin soon!
Charlie and Marcela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

No comments: