01 August 2005

Misc Amusing Links

Very interesting examples of color perception... pretty amazing.

Okay, this doesn't sound like real math, but I guess it is.

Other stuff:
Finally got a lawn mower this weekend, and cut my grass with my own mower... sorta felt good. The first business I started was a lawn mowing biz, "All Star Lawn Care" down in Crystal River, Florida. I'm not even sure how old I was, but I did get a good amount of business, at $10 per lawn for mowing and edging. I'm such an entrepreneur! Heh.

Got a bbq'er too, a nice 2 sided charcoal thing with temp sensors on each side... nice! Marcela, our family's Master Chef, grilled some ribs, corn, potatoes and THE BEST Garlic Ribeye steak EVER! She sliced up some fresh garlic, put little slices in the meat and put the garlic in the slices... so it cooked with the garlic pieces inside, a little pepper, etc. Damn, it was good. Just one of the many reasons I'm glad I married that woman... 8-)

Marcela will be heading down to Buenos Aires in the next month, so if anyone wants something from there, let me know! Good deals on clothes and leather jackets, etc.

More soon...

No comments: