28 September 2005

Hey Pals!

Not a lot of big news lately, but here is a summary of what's new with Charlie and Marcela.

- We got back from Buenos Aires last week okay. Long flight, but now we are almost unpacked and getting settled back into the house.
- We've both got about a MILLION things to do, from budgets to painting bathrooms, organizing boxes we just moved in, to hanging new closet racks... wow. busy stuff.
- Marcela is starting to think about what she'd like to do, from event managemet to helping out spanish speakers with legal or other troubles... ideas for her?
- As many of you know, my workplace is downsizing, (more or less closing for new business) and I'm now starting to look for other opportunities... I have a 3 pronged attack plan, so I think things will work out okay!
1. Pursue freelance Search Engine and Marketing Consulting. "Have a site, but don't see it on Google? I can fix that."
2. Catch up with old friends and co-workers, network for a new full time gig.
3. Work on the business plan for my personal identity theft product/company idea... I'm sure you'll hear more on this soon. If you have been a victim of any type of identity theft, please drop me a note, I'd like to hear about it.

Anyway, that's the main focus of our days... 8-)

Have a great week!
Charlie

No comments: